Saturday, November 23, 2013

Old blog with a fresh look

It's so nice to be back!  I took a hiatus and completely forgot about this blog.  I know, I know, what a waste.  I was in my blogger dashboard and lo and behold I had an author blog!  The first time I posted at this blog was in 2005 and whoa the memories.  Since I've revamped the blog, I had to put all of it in draft until I can go in and release the posts again.  They mainly had to do with the release of my other book, Romancing the Soul, and it was fun to re-experience the joys, thrills and frustrations and soon I'll be releasing those posts so you can read all about it.

The thing with me is I have too many blogs.  I get an idea for a new one, buy a domain for it and everything and a few years down the road forget all about it.  Do you do that?  Actually, this was the very first blog I ever had, then I moved on over to Boomer Chick which I still love, just have to find the time to post on it. So what am I doing revamping this one when I don't even have time to post at Boomer Chick?  Well.  Each blog will serve a purpose.  I just have to be regimented. 

Then there's The Soul Mate Triangle.  I started this one figuring I wanted to go ahead and get a blog going to talk about a new book that was about to be published.  What happened there was I decided to self-publish that book and I just haven't gotten around to it yet.  And there the blog sits.  Oh wait, this was started after I had already started a blog about soul mates.  Let me see if I can find that.  Okay, Are You My Soul Mate?  Then there's Island Chick Travels.  Then there's Romancing the Million $$$ Ghost book blog.  And then Henri the Ghost, he just had to have a blog.  Oh, it goes on and on.  I've left out a lot. 

So, I'm consolidating and getting rid of those I don't need.  But this one...I'm going to love. I will be talking about a new book that will be coming out hopefully in December - not sure of the exact date - but I'm pretty darn excited about it.  It's called Romancing the Million $$$ Ghost. It's a paranormal mystery romance or a paranormal romance mystery whatever you want to call it, but it's a book I co-wrote with Heide AW Kaminski and Pam Ryan.  There's an interesting story behind the madness which I'll blog about soon but I at least wanted to say howdy and that I'm back and real excited about it. ;o)


No comments: