Thursday, April 01, 2010

Tree Art in Blacksburg, Virginia

I’ve had somewhat bad news.  We’re waiting on the results from blood work to come back for one of our pooches, Skylar.  The doctor found a mass on her spleen yesterday.  It’s my daughter’s dog, but I’m just as close to her.  Please pray for her!

I’ve not posted in a few days because I’ve had to put a lot of muscle into my online business, although I have got good news – I’ve got a trip to Lancaster, PA, coming up!  I’ll tell you all about it as it gets closer, but I wanted to share a picture with you I found the other day.  Here it is:

CIMG0251 
I’m not sure if you can make this out, but is this the craziest tree art you’ve ever seen?  We were traveling to the Smokies and this was taken at a hotel somewhere on the Interstate in Blacksburg, Virginia.  These two trees are actually nailed to this brick wall and are thriving!  All of the branches are nailed, too.  It was the neatest but craziest thing I’ve ever seen.

And here’s a picture of Skylar who went with us and who ended up loving the media room in our cabin but I’m jumping ahead of the story.  Tomorrow…our first trip to the Smokies!

CIMG0277

No comments: